Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Meet Your Team 1 Mavens!!!

Welcome and say a big Hello to your Team 1 Mavens!!!! 
These ladies will be featured on the 1-7 of each month, beginning on November 1st!
Hey, y'all!  I'm Ashley Walker from Batesville, Arkansas, my hometown and a small town in north central Arkansas.  I've been scrapping for about thirteen years, card making for probably the last five years, and working with Project Life since 2014.  I got way behind on my 2014 PL album, so I didn't do a 2015 PL album.  Now I wish I had!!!  (Hmmm . . . wonder if I can still throw enough pics together from throughout the year????)  We are a retired military family (married ten years!), courtesy of my husband's time (20 years!!!) in the U.S. Marine Corps (OOH RAH!!!), with two boys (ages 16 and 6), two dogs (a St. Bernard and a Yorkie), and two cats (ages 3 and 3 mos.).  Between pics of the family, pets, and our travels (We LOVE to travel!), I have TONS to scrap!  I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful new challenge blog!  I'd love for you to stop by my blog, Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life, athttp://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com and share some love!  See you in the scrappy world!

Hi everyone, I'm Barbara Greenberg from Kansas City, MO.   I'm so happy to be on the ground floor of a new Project Life challenge blog. I've been scrapbooking for about 9 years now and this is my 2nd full year of doing Project Life. I am recently retired so spend most every day at my desk scrapbooking. 
I have to say that I'm totally addicted. I have 2 grown children and 2 step-children and together there are 7 grandkids.   Plus the 5 cats that have graciously allowed us to live in the house with them.  So I always have pictures to scrap.  I take lots of family road trips and vacations with my Dad and brother so if its not kids pictures I'm scrapping then its travel pictures.   Plus holidays.  I love scrapping Christmas pictures, I've even gone back to pictures from 1951, my first Christmas and scrapped pages from almost every year on. With Christmas 2105 I'll be starting my 5th 3ring album, so yes I love holiday scrapping. I love following sketches for my layout and quite the collection saved on Pinterest or printed out in my files. My big thing lately is matting everything, from pictures to all the different patterned papers on my layouts. I have a lot in mind for when I start my 2016 PL pages so I'm sure this blog will inspire me even more to be more creative with PL. Visit my blog

Hi, my name is Christine Zinn.  I live in New York with my husband and our cute pesty little cat. I started scrapbooking shortly after we were married in 2002 and it was love at first sight. I've been scrapbooking ever since. I love using lots of colors and some bolder patterns.  My layouts are mostly about us and my family...we travel a couple of times a year and I include layouts about the everyday things like going to the park with my niece and nephew or a day at the beach with my husband.  For as long as I can remember, I have always been involved in some sort of craft but scrapbooking is the first one that has stuck for this long.  I love every single thing about scrapbooking..the creativity, the memory keeping and the friends I met through scrapbooking.A lot of my projects can be found here: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37494355-christinec68

Hi, I'm Lea and I live in a seaside town, in Italy.My work is in the field of fashion and I try to fill my free time, which is often very little, with everything that is creative. My life revolves around art always (graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts, I attended courses in costume and fashion designer): I love the watercolor and paint on cotton fabric to make bags and the like. Since I discovered scrapbooking, existed for many years: it was love at first sight. My style has changed over time: now I try to combine my passion for the scrap with the art: this allows me to express myself fully and to seek new ways of expression.
http://sunnyflouscrap.blogspot.it/

Hello! My name is Sara. I am 36 years old.I have been married to my wonderful husband for 16 years. I am mother to two boys (ages 15 and 9) and two puppies.I work very part- time in home health care and homeschool my boys. I have been scrapbooking for about 
14 years.I love to scrapbook everyday stories and moments.I scrapbook because I LOVE being artistic and creative. Sometimes it's clean and simple, sometimes I like to get messy with paints, inks, and mists. I can't wait to share my creations with you! Visit my Instagram! 

Hi I am Tina. I am so excited to be here today. It's exciting to begin a new adventure with a blog just beginning it's start.  So many fun challenges to take on :) 

 I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 2 Greatgrandkids and on the way is a pair of twins and one more, too :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a mold ejection laborer working the night shift for Shop Vac

I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and do project life.

You can find me at Tina's Scrap Corner I look forward to meeting you all soon :)
Blog: http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Lookin' forward to seeing your work using PL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you wonderful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, ladies! Looking forward to working with all of you!

    ReplyDelete