Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April Winner

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for playing along with us! Each of your creations was just beautiful!



Our April winner of this prize pack is...


Barbara Greenberg

Barbara - just sent me an email with your address at loristroup@yahoo.com and I will get your prize out to you!

Thanks again for playing along with us!

Be sure to play along with us in May. We have this fun prize pack up for grabs for one lucky winner:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori, I will e-mail you now. Was just on the site to enter this weeks card I just finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, my prize came in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much. I LOVE everything and can't wait to start using some of the things.

    ReplyDelete