Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Jill's Take On Sketch #81

Hello, everyone! I can't believe that it is the first day of August already! My kiddos will be back in school in just a couple of weeks! It's crazy to think that our summer vacation is winding down.

We have a great sketch to get the month started off. Sketch #81 is courtesy of Shawn:


Today we have Jill's take on this fun sketch:


This card is so much fun! I just love that little beach scene that she has created in one of the circles - very creative!

I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner for July. We will be offering up a prize in August, as well. So stay tuned!

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment