Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lori's Take On Sketch #77

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I am so sorry that I have been absent this week and have not gotten the features and winners for June posted yet. This is our vacation week and computer/internet time has been scarce! I will get the features and winners posted tomorrow!

Today I (Lori) have a card and layout to share with you using this week's sketch, courtesy of Shawn.

Here is the sketch:


This sketch could easily be turned into a filler card, as well.


Since we have been celebrating the 4th of July here in the US, I thought it only fitting to do a patriotic layout. This photo card and my layout will go in my granddaughter's 6x8 album.


For the other two cards in this layout, I have used sketches from last month. I have a few more layouts for her album of the 4th from last year, and I hope to be sharing those in the upcoming weeks using all of our sketches from July. 

Be sure to check out my blog - My Happy Life - for more details on my card and layout.

I am still working on getting a prize together for July, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment